frequently asked questions
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
- Yes, we ship both locally and worldwide.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO BE DELIVERED ONCE SHIPPED?
- Local orders can be picked up within 1-3 business days. Once you choose "Pick Up" at checkout, you will get a follow up email with instructions on pick up.
- USPS Priority Mail- delivery in approx. 1-3 business days.
- USPS Priority Mail Express- delivery overnight- 2 day guarantee
- USPS Retail Ground Shipping- delivery in approx. 2-8 business days.
- USPS First Class Mail- delivery in 1-3 business days. (*only for items that weigh 13oz or less)
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
- Shipping cost depend on which shipping method you choose. Orders will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, PayPal, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Amazon Pay.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return for store credit.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We DO NOT accept returns on Pampas Sun DIY Kits as they are all custom pieces.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAMAGES AND ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
EXCEPTIONS/ NON-REFUNDABLE ITEMS
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like Pampas Sun DIY Kits or custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We offer store credit for returned items.
WHAT TYPE OF GLUE DO YOU RECOMMEND USING?
- We recommend either Scotch High Performance Glue or Gorilla Super Glue
HOW DO I FLUFF THE PAMPAS GRASS?
- Pampas Grass will fluff up from heat. We recommend that you put your Pampas Grass in a vase (make sure the two bundles are separated) and place it in direct sunlight for 30-45 minutes. If it is not warm where you are located, we recommend placing your Pampas Grass about 1-2 ft in front of a space heater or any other form of heat for about 5 minutes. You MUST be watching the Pampas Grass at all times when it is placed in front of a heater.
- PRO-TIP: Once you are done assembling your Pampas Sun, place your sun in front of your heat source for another 5 minutes to give it some extra fluff.
WHAT DO I DO IF A PIECE OF PAMPAS BREAKS WHILE ASSEMBLING?
- We always provide extra Pampas in your package. If for some reason there isn't any extra, feel free to reach out to us to get replacement stems. If you need extra replacements down the road they will be $2/stem, just ask!
HOW DO I HANG MY SUN?
- All Pampas Suns will come with a hanger attached to the back as well as a nail. If you would like to hang your sun vertically- please write in the comments that you would like an extra hanger to hang vertically.
HOW LONG DO THE PAMPAS SUNS LAST?
- Pampas Grass is a natural dried grass that has a life expectancy of up to 3 years. Slight discoloring may happen when getting to the end of its' life expectancy.
DO THE PAMPAS SUNS SHED?
- Compared to other Pampas Grass, the Pampas that we use barely sheds. We recommend that you spray your Pampas Sun with hairspray once you are done assembling it to keep any shedding down. We also recommend to keep your sun in a low traffic area where it won't be touched often.
IS THERE ANYWHERE WHERE I SHOULDN'T PLACE MY SUN?
- We recommend that you place your Pampas Sun in a dry place. DO NOT place your sun in the restroom where the air is often moist. The Pampas Grass will lose it's shape and start to droop.
- DO NOT place your sun anywhere near a candle or anything else flammable. The combination of hairspray and dried grass could cause your sun to catch fire.
WILL MY SUN GET DUSTY?
- We recommend that you take your sun outside every other month to air it out to get any dust off. Lightly wave it in the air and let it sit out in the sun to get some extra fluff.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY PILLOW?
- Cactus Silk Pillows- We recommend that you spot clean only.
- Turkish Kilim Pillows- Dry clean or hand-wash with cold water. Hang dry.
- Moroccan Boujaad Pillows- Dry clean or hand-wash with cold water. Hang dry.
- Moroccan Pouf- Dry Clean or hand-wash with cold water. Hang dry.
DO YOUR PILLOWS COME WITH INSERTS OR STUFFING?
- Most of the pillows we sell are sold as pillow covers only. We are working on offering pillow inserts at the moment! stay tuned...
WHAT DO I STUFF MY POUF WITH?
- If possible, we recommend you stuffing your pouf with unused sheets, comforters, or clothing. Plus it helps clear up some more space! Another option is to stuff it with pillow inserts or poly-filler. Depending on how stuffed you would like it, we recommend that you fill it with 2-4 24" x 24" pillow inserts. You can find them at IKEA, Target or on Amazon. We will be offering filling options soon! stay tuned..