These lightweight, minimalist towels will instantly make your bathroom look and feel like a fancy spa.
I know you’re probably wondering why Turkish towels are so special. Here’s a few reasons why:
- They are thinner than your average towel.
- They dry quickly, making them more environmentally friendly.
- They take up less space, making them ideal for traveling.
- They are plenty big to cover your whole body or use as a sarong at the beach.
- Not only are they great for the bathroom, but they are also ideal for the beach or even using them as a light throw blanket.
- They get softer after each wash, unlike normal terry cloth towels.
- They are made by local artisans in Turkey in their own homes, handed down from generation to generation.
S P E C S
Each piece is sold separately unless the "Set" option is chosen. Sets come with 2 bath towels and 2 hand towels.
Bath: 37" x 69" + tassels
Hand: 24" x 43" + tassels
Made in Turkey
100% Turkish Cotton
Machine wash cool using mild, liquid laundry detergent. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Use wool dryer balls instead of dryer sheets. Remove promptly.
Love these! I messed up though! It says tumble dry LOW ... and I just stuck them in the dryer. They are fine but they definitely shrunk a little bit. Still great towels though.
Thanks so much for your review Melanie! Oops- I'm glad they didn't shrink too too much. Good thing they are already on the over-sized side, right!? ;)
Love these towels so much, they just feel a little thin.
Thank you so much for the review, Taegan! The beauty of Turkish towels is that they are lightweight so that they dry quickly (making them environmentally friendly), take up less space, and are plenty big to cover your whole body. We are so glad you are loving them!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! So big. Love the color. Absolutely perfect.
We are so glad you love your towels, Jacqueline! Thank you for the review. :)
Absolutely love this towel! I got one in grey that wasn’t the waffle version and can attest it gets softer after each wash and dries quickly. I also brought this towel to my trip to Puerto Vallarta - it was small and compact to fit in my carry on. & I just bought a rust towel full set for my cousins birthday so it’s also a great gift for your friends or family. Oh & Mackenzie made a hand written birthday note. I love shopping small businesses and rough x tumbled is my favorite!
Thank you so much for the review, Mika! We are so happy you love our towels as much as we do! :) That makes me so happy that you brought it on your trip, they're so perfect for that!